The ‘Lourdes of Malanadu’ Nediasala church is now known as its salient feature, a miracle spring in front of the church. During the severe dry spell in 1941, St. Mary, on February 11, in a vision to the parish priest, Fr. Luke Kallungal, revealed the existence of this exhaustible spring in the church yard. It is now shaped in the form of a well and the holy water from this spring has proved to be the panacea for those who suffer from ulcers, skin deceases, and other incurable ailments. Its curative effects are evinced even in domesticated animals too. Bottled water from this holy spring is available for distant carrying. The ‘Panthal for the devotees’ assemblage near the spring and the adjacent grotto of St. Mary makes this pilgrim centre a veritable ‘Lourdes of Malanadu’.